I am really goin to kill my younger brother sooner or later! I really cannot tolerate this anymore! What he think he is? Bloody Fucker!! Always i have been giving way to him and what he gave mi in return, scars ( and i mean the scars on my skin), attitude and injuries.. I am so bloody fuck up now!! Somemore all this happens when i going army in a few days time. For 17years, i have been tolerating that idiot, giving way to him. Sometimes i may smile in front of everyone, but in the heart, i m really very disappointed and depressed about why am i having this fucker as my brother. A stupuid guy who smoke, does piercing in ear and mouth and also join gang.
I tell u guys, i try to be nice to you guys but never try to provoke mi and chanllenge my tolerance level. Even gangster i will also not be afraid of them. Once i really go insane, i do not know what i will do, I migh even kill the person. I never really wanna post this out but i m am my peak now. If i cant kill the person, i will kill myself instead. No more worries, no more sadness, no more problems to face and leave this world happily..
And also a friend of mine, who borrowed abook from mi cause he need for his semester, ask him to return mi the book but he told mi he going to town and will pass mi ltr on thurs nite at 11pm+. I thought he will stop somewhere and give mi a call so that i can get from him the book nearby, but when he sms, he said, "I reach home already" @ 11pm ++.. I was like WHAT THE FUCK?! He expect me to go his house at that time to get the book and he not even pai seh.. I was so damn hot and i have no choice but to go down and get it. When i reached his house, i called him to bring the book down to his void deck and he said ok.. I waited for sometime(@ his void deck) ma cham he wanna put on make-up or what. He passed mi the book, i did say thank you politely to him but he gave mi that bloody fucking face n walked away.. I was like, CB, lend you book and ask u return still give mi that face. In addition, the book i passed him isn't the book that he returned and oso the last few pages are also missing... KNN
No more Mr Nice Guy.. Being nice has really make mi suffer so much..