<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1985533634337349790?origin\x3dhttps://87wilfire87.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link



Thursday, July 19, 2007
Poor Sal!!
12:08 AM

Wa... The weather so nice until i dun feel like leaving my bed on wed morning.. Woke up @ 1pm+.. Every morning have to take supplement b4 my meal..=.= Funny thing is, I FORGOT TO EAT MY FOOD UNTIL I LEAVE MY HOUSE FOR JUDO!!! LOL!! Old liao, oso blur liao..

Went to sch n had curry chicken noodles(not bad) @ North Canteen(Ma chiam private hospital now if u understand y).. Then went for judo n found out that Y TODAY SO LITTLE PPL DE!!! ARGGG!!!

For those ppl who din come:
If u guys are busy wif something, i dun might u all excuse from training, but i hate ppl give mi lame reasons like tired n nvr come for a few weeks does kind!!! I will FUCK CARE DEM!!! ESPECIALLY PPL WHO TOLD MI THEY WANNA EXCEL IN JUDO!!! ALL BULLSHIT!! Dun wan come den goodluck, u will be far back frm does who are regular!! You tell mi tired and dun come for juz 1 week or u turn up on fri, i will nt be so du lan but i will do my best to help..

For those who came or regulars:
Guys, i noe u all sometimes find it hard to learn or dun dare to do things, but it juz takes time for everything! I thank u all for coming n will help u all as much as possible! I noe who are eager to learn n who are not.. Friday training is an extra training whereby we teach u guys techniques that are nt taught on wed n HOPEFULLY NO1 TAKE U ALL FOR PHYSICAL TRAINING!!!!

Anyway, poor salvana kana suan by mi today in bus until she embarrassed.. Haha.. Sorry Sal, but if u think i too much muz say out.. =P


about/
tag/
links/
others/
past/