<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1985533634337349790?origin\x3dhttps://87wilfire87.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link



Thursday, July 5, 2007
Tired day!
12:01 AM

Woot!! Finally i start my blogging today..

Hmm.. Today is the day i finally gt my Diploma after 3 years studies in NYP.. I'm so happy that i could graduate wif no troubles at all.. But this is nt the end of my education, juz might go study part-time Uni to earn for a better life my my parents after so many years of raising mi up into a big Guy (nt boi anymore =) ).

The Graduation was damn boring at the starting part when the speech was given by 2 VIP. Nearly fell asleep(but i dun have the habit =P). I m so ahppy to see the smiles of my mom when i gt the diploma held in the hand ( my real mom nt celest, LOL!!)

When judo to train abit n to teach my juniors( the white belts) after the grad ceremony. I feel kinda happy cuz of the respect i gt frm them.. I m really grateful they they approach mi alot n chose to ask mi abt the things they dun understand (cuz Anthony too strict le =P). Comparing the respect that the white give mi n to some of the colour belts (i do nt wanna mention names), I feel the need to teach wadeva i gt to dem no matter wad, even if i m nt free, i will make time for them.

After the training, we went for dinner @ KFC!!! (all the training went to waste =P) Had some fun during dinner (as always).

Then shared a cab back home wif Chee ka (a.k.a 10 cent), Celest (a.k.a LAO MA!!) and my daughter (fake 1) Amanda (a.k.a lizard). Talking abt cab, really wann hum tam jia hao!! LOL!!! Ask him wanna take cab u go point at his CAP!! LOL!!!

In Summary, I have quite a fun today!! LOL!!

Love can be torturing!!


about/
tag/
links/
others/
past/