To all my frens out there, i m not worth the care u guys gave mi.. U guys treat mi too good n yet sometimes i still bully u all.. Wad a jerk i m.. I take things for granted n did not cherish them.. All hope seems lost but u all came to aid mi.. Thx!!
I am juz feeling too lonely n left out.. In army, i tried to keep up wif the others but i cant.. I let my platoon down.. At times, i wish killing wasn't an offense, some idiots kept provoking mi juz for their fun.. When they are provoked, its seems like everyones fault that they are angry.. Gangsters so wad?!
To be honest wif u guys, i did get so depressed n stressed up till my tears dropped when i was in tekong.. I cant do anything abt my problems but to juz bear wif the sufferings.. Thats y the only solution that came across my mind was death.. But the thing now i cant let go is ppl who are close to mi.. How i wish i could be free frm all this although i noe everyone will have this experience.. Sometimes i juz cant take it anymore.. If i were to be gone, do nt feel sad or sorry for mi.. I noe who treat mi good n who's not..