So~ can anybody tell mi wad kinda of guy am i?
A very jialat guy?
A very ugly guy?
Fat?
Petty?
Any comments abt mi plz tell mi on my tag box!
For wad i noe, i am a guy who gets easily paranoid, depressed or even pissed off.. Juz that my expression sometimes doesn't shows.. Haha.. Hypocrite i say~ I can bes smiling at u but inside is all hatred..
I do have alot of probs even though i like to help out others in their problems.. But asking mi to share my probs, haha, very hard lo.. I very selfish type, dun wanna share my stress wif ppl de.. And i kinda pester ppl until they share their stress wif mi then i happy..
I am a person who is very devoted in doin something that i wanna do.. E.g Judo.. I Quited the WSS (World skill competition) for judo(duno wad am i thinking..). So i hope that my time teaching the juniors are nt wasted as in i teach n they leave the club suddenly..
Thats all i wanna say for the moment~~ Plz comment abt mi if possible^^ I need it..