Today saw Sal sal n her mummy at sakae sushi eating.. We were alrdy then when she suddenly saw mi n gt a shock.. Haha..
Din dare to tok in the presences of her mother so we juz ate our food n i walk off wif my fren after that greeting her mum n her goodbye..
I thought she was in a good mood that day so i decide like go "disturb" her abit ma..
Who noes, i m fucking wrong.. She was fell very terrible that time liao n yet i din realise..
As a friend, i wish i could help but instead, i made the situation even worst.. Great!! Some1 plz kill mi for my stupidity..
I feel damn guilty abt everything n useless that i can only see n nt help as i dun even noe hw to!!
Argggg... looking at my frens so moodless, i oso sian diaoz.. Cuz today nt only sal sal feel terrible, n also my fren broke up wif gal fren.. Sian.. I cant do much as a fren!!
Feeling damn useless...