<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1985533634337349790?origin\x3dhttps://87wilfire87.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
underneath the stars
I'll wait for you darling.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link



Sunday, August 10, 2008
First Post OF 2008!!!! (I noe its abit late tho)
8:12 PM

After stop blogging for very long, i m finally back.

First thing first, rteason y i din blog so long its becaus i m gaming too much haha.. No time to blog then until now, my computer finally give me problem liao.. Sian!!! alot of things cant do... Thx alot to the rams then i newly installed on my com.....

Anyway, back to my daily life. Its been 1 year plus since i entered army. Time seem to be flying by fast for me now (when i m busy that is). Sry that i cant reveal too much abt my work or shuld i say i can even reveal wad m i working on.. =) The only thing i can say is i m doing stuffs related to GIS.. Find out what is GIS thru the net ba. =)

Oh ya, this year i reaching 21(finally) and i m nt holding any chalet or bbq to celebrate tho cuz no $$... T_T U all shuld noe the pay of an NSF is so pathetically little. I hope that u guys(those who vist my blog) can join me on 28th September for at lease lunch? dinner?

Oh ya, nt forgetting abt wad my mummy bought for me, a 400++ watch.0_0 I was totally shocked when i gt it(early b'dae present) cuz it was during the GSS. =) I love it alot but due to some prob, i cant show u guys the pic ATM.

Another thing is, HOW COME SO MANY OF U IS ASKING ABT ME HAVING SECOND THOUGHT OF GETTING A GF?! Sian sia...
Reason no. 1 : I dun think i have the requirement of having a girlfriend.
Reason no. 2 : I duno hw to approach 1 even tho i noe hw to solve problems in realationship.
Reason no. 3 : I dun have the confidence... =(
Anyway, thx for the concern guys.. Haha.. So far only 1 of my fren noe abt y i dun have a grilfriend till now and NOT BECAUSE I M GAY HOR!!

Think thats all i have to say thenn =)
(90% toking rubbish)


about/
tag/
links/
others/
past/