Guess wad?! I was chit chatting wif my mom n i found out tat i am
A BIG BABY!!!
Which means that in 1987, i was the heaviest baby so far borned!! OMG!!! I held the title of Big Baby until duno which year which baby weigh 5+kg T_T..
I was born on 29 Sep 1987, weighing 4.3kg @ Toa Payoh Hosp(doesnt exist anymore cost i ate all they have HAHA =P). Wad i heard frm mom was that the hosp, frm top to btm, was shock wif the news that i was 4.3kg(which is super heavy at then). And guess wad, I was an early borned!!! roughly 3 weeks early? Haha... All the nurses n docs was very curious of hw i look.. They have to take turns to take care of me cuz once i was put down or disturbed during slp, MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!, they will SUFFER!!
Now next topic, on 30th n 31st Aug, there is a RSAF open house!!! Anyone interested in it?! Anyway, i heard Jessica Liu and Dawn Yeo will make their appearance ther on alt days each. I will be on duty under GIS booth on the SAT morning frm 9am - 2pm. So do drop by and say hi ^^
Ok next thing i wanna say is, I DEMAND A FKING RESPECT!!! Bloody hell, dun think u are my superior , u can juz anyhow shout n give me that bloody look. U thing i dun noe anything tat was taught earlier on, PLEASE, I got it all in my brain while u were chit chatting u bloody bitchy DINOSUAR!
Ok thats all i gotta say, gotta cool down now tho the whether is very cold...